Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a Week!

... And don't think I mean that in a good way!  I realized today, after running 11 miles with a new friend I met at our weekly training run and running some extra unintended miles with her, that I ran 33 miles this week.  On top of that, my most weekly mileage ever by the way, I also did a killer strength session on Tuesday that caused me mucho soreness for multiple days.  On top of that I did a Yoga Workout and an Ab workout on Thursday after my run.  On top of all of this... I totally ate healthy and cut my calories.  I was tired this week!!!  I did lose 1 pound. 1.  1 pound.  Crap.  The last couple of pounds are doozies I find.  I will weigh in tomorrow morning to see for sure since I haven't weighed since Thursday morning, but for some reason, the weight seems stuck right around 125.  Booooo.

I'm proud of my 33 miles though.  Very proud.  And I will take a day off tomorrow. And it's suppose to rain so I may or may not lay on the couch most of the day with the iPad and Netflix.  After Church of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment