Thursday, February 17, 2011

  Why is it always so BUSY?  I haven't been able to go to our group run Saturday mornings in like 4 weeks.  And I'm not making this weekend's either.  I really need it this week because it's been hard for me to get back into training mode after the race.  But I am giving it up for a night out in Nashville with my hubby. :)  Bonefish Grill is calling my name... bangbang shrimp, ahi tuna - YUM!!!

  I did spend some quality time with my treadmill today.  I realized I could watch Netflix on the Ipad while I ran... which is excellent... and I never watched LOST so I thought, why not start from the beginning?  The only problem is I can't hear it.  My pounding is so loud, and I'm trying to read lips, and I'm afraid this may lead to a treadmill catastrophe if I keep it up.  Ever tried to read lips and keep your balance and posture while running on the treadmill?  Not easy!!!  Somehow, I have to figure out how to hear it!  Still, it's an awesome setup and I'm excited.  Suppose to meet a friend for 8 miles in the morning if it's not raining!  Yay!!  It's warming up!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment