Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A little off...

  Sometimes I feel like I could write on my blog forever, while others I just feel I have very little to say.  I'm going through a weird time right now, so maybe that has something to do with it.  I haven't run much, been feeling very fatigued this week.  I did get 3 in on the treadmill last night after taking 2 days off.  I am going to try again to run tonight, and then elliptical tomorrow and friday before Saturday's 1/2 marathon.  Or maybe I'll take Friday off too.  The kids got out early again today for snow, so far we are at 4 inches, and no school tomorrow.  But it's suppose to warm into the 40's for Saturday and continue to climb which psychs me up!!  That's shorts weather for sure!! Maybe.

  Hoping to run around 1:58 or so.  I will for sure update my blog with a race report afterwards, and hopefully will be out of my writing funk by then.  Happy running to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment