Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 7 = Combo Run

6 miles total
Part 1:  4 miles treadmill, watching Friday Night Lights from the beginning on Netflix.  If you never watched this TV show, go back and watch.  Especially if you are a football fan like me.  But it's just a really great, great show.  The series ended this year so I'm bummed, but it doesn't stop me from going back and watching it again.  I mean, I forgot some parts right?
Friday Night Lights Season 1 Cast


Part 2:  I transitioned from treadmill to road and finished with a good 2 miles.  The last mile I did some pick ups and it wasn't easy.  I haven't run 6 miles in a while.  It was hot and sunny too, but I did it (even though I wanted, really wanted to stop after 5).  Mile 6 I had some good speed bursts.  See how red my face is?  See how comfy my cat is??  See that exercise ball that turned into my boys' favorite toy???

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, CAN'T LOSE!!!  (ummm, that's from Friday Night Lights)

No comments:

Post a Comment