Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 17 = Hills

I walked/ran the hills in my parents neighborhood yesterday.  It was the middle of the afternoon and pretty hot - 3 miles of serious hills.  So I thought it was a pretty easy workout because I walked more than ran, but today the outside of my glutes are soooooo sore.  It's seriously amazing.  I do squats and lunges all the time, can run mile and miles, but walking straight up these humongous hills has made me very sore.  It feels good.  I'm going to try to get on the treadmill today.  I have the boys by myself today, so hopefully they will behave and I can get a good run in.

Can you run at night?  Sometimes I want to run after I get the boys to bed, but if I do I cannot go to sleep.  My adrenaline gets pumping I guess and my body doesn't have time to calm down.  I may try tonight.  Who needs sleep anyway right?  Only us cat-like people that need excessive sleep feel anxious when we don't get our alloted 8-9 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment