Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 2 = Yawn

I've been so tired this afternoon.  I only ran 3.5 miles this morning and I was soaking wet with sweat.  I must be tired from losing all that water.  My plan was to then go swim some laps at a local indoor pool.  My friend has asked me to be on stand-by for her sprint triathlon relay team since their swimmer is nursing an injury.  The race is 2 weeks from tomorrow so I better get some swimming in.  I swam on the swim team all growing up and into high school so it's pretty easy for me, but still, I would want to swim well if I had to jump in for their team.  Anyway, I get there and they only take cash or check which I don't have.  I was planning on getting a month membership with my credit card but I guess that will have to wait until Monday.  I had lots of errands to run today, along with mowing the yard, so didn't get a chance to get back there.

I may take tomorrow off and then run again Sunday morning.  I will weigh in again on Monday. :)  Feeling good about the weight going down.  I've been watching what I eat and think I can lose the first 5 pretty fast... after that it will require more mileage.

I'm so far away from where I should be right now.  It's ugly.  I really wanted to maintain over the summer, and here I am almost starting over again.  Still I'm excited about the process of regaining my endurance, even though it's quite painful here in the beginning stages.

Me and my boys playing on the computer today...



No comments:

Post a Comment