Saturday, January 22, 2011

12

  Woo Hoo!!  It was 12 degrees this morning... 12.  I ran 12 miles in 12 degrees.  I felt insane tough and I know all the people that drove by us thought we were idiots hard core.  True Runners.  Only really loopy dedicated runners do this kind of stuff.  The only part of my body exposed was my face, which I had lathered so beautifully with baby vaseline like stuff to keep it from chapping.  After one mile it was numb... like I would try to talk and I wasn't sure if my mouth was moving.  Awesome.  If there was snot frozen to my face I didn't know it.  So we finished with 8:50 averages.  Nice.  My friend, Sara hung back with me today since we were the only two going this distance.  My knee hurt the last 2 miles but now it feels ok.  Glad to have it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment