Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lost

I realize that I never updated my dilemma in being able to hear my Ipad play Lost episodes while I ran on the treadmill.  My treadmill has speakers you can hook up to the Ipad and I guess I just didn't have it pushed in far enough.  So now I'm like 6 episodes or more into the first season of Lost and I love it.  I run while I'm watching and it's just perfect.  I know you were all really concerned about my lip reading/running problem so I just wanted to post this update.  :)

Did you watch Lost when it was on TV?  Ever go back and watch an old series you missed when it was on?  I must say, if you never watched Friday Night Lights, that's worth renting.  It's soooooo good, one of my favorite TV shows of all time.  The last season is about to air coming up on NBC.  Go back to the beginning, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment