Sunday, June 24, 2012

Warrior Dash

Well it was an experience!  Crazy, and dangerous, and fun.  My friends and I had a great time, I ended up 39th in my age group out of 877 and 115th overall out of 2748.  I'll take it!  It was a tough course, swimming through muddy creeks... really swimming because it was deep and climbing over logs in the water, Balancing over uneven boards, climbing up and over walls, up and over high cargo nets, crawling through fields under barbed wire, crawling through trenches, jumping over fire, crawling through mud underneath barbed wire.... well I'm sure that isn't all but most of it.  The part we ran was crazy too.  Very rocky and easy to get hurt.  Slippery and steep through these trails in the woods... sometimes you had to climb up the hills literally.  I'm pretty sore today, but happy with the results.  Now, to play in a soccer tourney next weekend... hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment