Monday, July 4, 2011

Considering Fall...

A fall race.  Yes, that's good.  A fall race.  I need that.  I need motivation in July.  May and June left my running shoes empty for the most part.  I can't even detail my runs they are so few and far between.  Lots of travel, hospital with my dad (who is doing amazingly well and gaining strength each day - praise the Lord!), kids at home, heat, whine, whine, whine, etc.  Soooooo, can I turn this ship around?  Can I recover my lost fitness?  On a better, more on-key note, I have downloaded an app for my Ipad... NTC - Nike Training Center.  It's awesome and is a bunch of different workouts you can choose from (think stationary strength exercises) that take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour with a lot of different circuits.  I feel stronger.  This is huge for me because usually I just run and don't strength train.  Could I possibly combine the two for an even more fitter me???  I'm off for a run... will update more often this summer from here on out.

A family pic from the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment