Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tough Days

My oldest son has been sick the last two days.  It's hard when it's 95 degrees and you have to stay inside and do nothing all day.  I did get a 3 mile run in on the treadmill.  I'm considering getting a few more in tonight when my hubby gets home and it cools off a bit.  We are headed to the beach soon and I need to lose a few pounds that I've put through the craziness of the past couple of months.  But I can't wait for our trip.

My plan is to limit my calorie consumption to 1600/day and to exercise each day on top of that.  If I can net 1500 calories or less every day I should be able to shed a pound or two each week.  We'll see if a) I can actually do it and b) if it actually works.  Last fall I lost about 10 pounds doing this pretty fast... and since I've gained 4 back.  So it worked and I kept most of it off until recently when I wasn't exercising.  Let's see if I can do it again!!  The hard part has been us staying at home and me being bored - it makes me think about eating too much (or the lack there of) when we have to stay home.  Hopefully Jordan will feel better soon and we can get out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment